Caring Words from Clients

Dear Dr. Plotnick and Gina,

I just want to say thank you so much to Dr. Plotnick and to Gina for coming to visit my cats Sherlock and Bartlett yesterday for a home exam. Even though they were terrified, my cats definitely were better off seeing a vet in their home than going outside into the scary world of Manhattan.
I was especially touched that while trying to calm my cat Sherlock, Gina gave him a kiss on his head. It really helped calm him down, because he actually loves getting kisses. I also was very pleased and relieved with the gentle way that Gina and Dr. Plotnick dealt with Bartlett's spiderman attempts to run off the table. 

I was also surprised that Dr. Plotnick really did call me the next morning with the blood test results for both cats. With human health care, you certainly don't get results so soon or have a doctor call when they say they will.

I was very relieved to hear that both cats are in excellent condition, and amused that somehow their blood test figures were remarkably close to each other. I have wondered if it is possible for cats to have fraternal or identical twins, and if my cats are an example of this? They have distinct personalities but are also very alike. 

Again, thank you so much for the excellent care and kind and gentle way that my cats were treated. I will be sure to request another home visit next year for their next exam!

Thanks,
Heidi, Bartlett, and Sherlock






INFO: Feline Veterinary House Calls with Dr. Plotnick

Comments